Yes, we know its January 9th, and everyone is all up in their goals. It is something I look forward to every year. I love the clean slate, the fact you can dream with others, and see what you can accomplish after you work really hard. Here are some ways we tackled goals this year.
1. Review last year, write things you were grateful for. What went great and what didn’t.
2. Word or phrase that encompasses our goals
3. Set goals in different areas:
4. Use some good tools to help. I really like Lara Casey's Power sheets. And the Day Designer for a planner.
5. Plan a day to do a vision board. Cut out magazine clippings, put it somewhere as a daily reminder of your goals.
Have fun, and don’t put too much pressure on yourself. Hold things loosely, so if things change you don’t freak!
Grab a quiet place with a good cup of coffee, and start letting the ideas flow, remember they don't have to be perfect. Write everything down and then start to categorize. Don't be afraid to be messy.